Most people who own an iPhone or an iPod video knows can watch videos, but you may not know how exactly. So I wrote an article that will help you learn all the ways in which you can watch videos on your new iphone.
Watch movies, sports, videos or any other videos you already own:
1. The first step to watch the videos you already have is get them on your computer. If your a dvd just pop it in the dvd rom drive.Then you need to get a dvd ripper This will allow you to put DVD movie on your hard drive of your computer. This will take some time depending on which dvd ripper you have. (If you already have the videos you want to watch on your iPhone on your computer’s hard drive go to step 2)
2. to watch the videos on your iPhone or ipod video you will need to convert the videos you already have the iphone format.It requires a video converter of iphone/ipod or any other program that converts video files into MP4 (h.264 encoding), because this is the only video format that plays the iphone/ipod. This also will take a while depending on how big is your video file and how good is your iPhone/ipod video converter.
Now, before continuing to put the video files on your iPhone/ipod make sure they are all in the proper format iphone/ipod.You don’t have to worry about it if you used a video converter that converts videos into ipod/iphone format.
3. After you’ve ripped and converted all videos that you want all that is left to do is actually put it on your iPhone/ipod. This is by far the step easier and takes less time because this can be done directly from itunes.Everything you need to connect your iPhone to your computer then open iTunes scan video files to your iTunes library and then put the video files directly from itunes to your iPhone or ipod video.
Shortcut simple secrets:
I’ll also say its about two different simple shortcuts.These shortcuts will allow you to skip steps 1 and 2. You’ll want to skip these steps because it takes a long time to rip and convert video files.
1. The first shortcut is that there are some sites on the Internet that allows downloading movies, sports, music videos and other videos to iphone/ipod directly from your site for free once you pay one time fee. the good thing about these sites is that the videos you download already come in the form of the iphone/ipod. This means that you don’t have to rip or convert the videos that will save you a lot of time.
2. the second shortcut is youtube.YouTube and Apple have earned a close partnership. Now you can watch the videos on YouTube H264 encoded format directly on your iPhone at the end of the month youtube will feature more than 10000 videos you can watch your iPhone. In addition you will also be able to download these videos via connection EDGE or Wi-Fi.
Q: I can watch any video in any format that I have on my iPhone or iPod Video?
You can watch any video on your iPhone/iPod Video, while it is in a particular format for you to watch videos on your iPhone/iPod video videos must be in the form.MP4.
Q:Can I watch online videos on my iPhone?
The only online videos you can watch in your iPhone youtube videos are encoded in h.264 format.There are already more than 10000 videos on YouTube in this format, and they are working hard to convert many of his other videos for this format too.
Q: How is the quality of videos on the iPhone and iPod video?
The quality is great in both depending on the video you are watching a video from the DVD you will have the same quality as if you where watching on TV normal wait on a smaller screen. However, in my opinion the iPhone offers a video a little better than the iPod video due to larger viewing screen
Q: There are sites that allow me to download and watch videos in video format from the iPhone/iPod?
Yes, there are many sites offering a wide verity of movies, music, videos and other things for the iPhone and iPod Video.
Q: These sites are expensive?
Most of these sites charge a one time fee of about $ 50, and then you get unlimited movies, music and other downloads from their website.
About the author:
Tyler Jackson is an enthusiast of iphone and ipod that he loves watching many videos on your iPhone and ipod. need a good iphone video converter to convert and watch videos on your iPhone/ipod then go to: todays-technology.com/iphone-downloads-review.html
Also check out good reviews from sites that offer unlimited free access to movies and other videos that come in iphone format and watch videos on your iPhone go to: todays-technology.com/iphone-downloads-review.html
For a good review of websites that offer free unlimted access to movies and other videos that come in iPod format to watch videos on your iPod goes to: todays-technology.com/ipod-downloads-review.html
Popularity: 20% [?]
A bit of humor...
Powered By WPHumor
No related posts.Website Submission Software